Membership Benefits and Dues
Rules and Regulations
Membership dues are due by April 1 of each year.
Yearly membership dues are $360 per year and $40 for each additional lot that does not require services (i.e. trash, decals, keys, etc.).
Member Benefits Include:
- Private use of lake, ramps (with key access), parks, bathhouses
- Community events
- Trash removal
- Lake and weed maintenance
- Park and bathhouse maintenance
- Office to handle questions, comments, building control, dues collection, etc.
- Park security patrol
- Membership cards and decals (copy of watercraft and vehicle registrations must be provided to receive decals)
- Seawall and island maintenance, playground equipment, etc.
- Copy of your property deed or land contract needs to be on file at the office
- Copy of your current state watercraft and vehicle registrations
- ByLaws & Deeded Restrictions Booklet (pdf) - Booklet includes Articles of Incorporation, Standards of Conduct, ByLaws & Recorded Restrictions
- Recorded Restrictions (pdf)
- Michigan Boating Safety Book (pdf)
- LCPOA Building Requirements (pdf) - Use this form as a check list for construction of new homes, garages, home additions, docks, decks, fences & all other miscellaneous building plans. Bring 2 copies of your plans into the office so we can arrange to have 1 of our building control committee members view your plans & property. Once approved by us you will need to deliver a signed copy to the Township for their approval or denial.
For more information please call (517) 592-2361 or email us.
We look forward to hearing from you!