· Meeting Minutes
· Columbian Newsletters
· Weed Treatments
· Fish Stocking
· Social Media
2017: March, May, August, December
2016: March, May, August, October, December
2015: May, June, October, December
2014: January, March, May, June, October, December
2013: January, March, May, June, October
2012: March, April, July, October
Notice for 2018 Year,
Proposed for May 15,
June 6 & 7,
Proposed for June 25
2017: Notice for 2017 Year, May 15, June 21, July 11, August 7
2016: Notice for 2016 Year, May 31, June 23 & June 28, August 1, August 30
2015: Notice for 2015 Year, May 13, June 17, July 15
2014: Notice for 2014 Year, May 19, June 11, July 14, August 13, September 9
Weed Treatment Details
- This map is showing the proposed treatment area planned for June 25, 2018. View map
- June 19, 2018: Map of treatment that was done on June 19, 2018. View map
- June 6 & 7, 2018: Map of treatment that was done on June 6 & 7, 2018. View map
- May 31, 2018: Map of treatment that was done on Thursday, May 31, 2018. View map
- This map is showing the proposed treatment area planned for May 15, 2018. View map
- May 15, 2017: Map includes in green, what they treated on May 15th & in red, what they will be planning to treat on Tuesday, the 30th. This date depends on weather conditions as is why the the Notice mentions "scheduled for the week of". View map
- June 21, 2017: Treatment took place but there are a few extra spots that they will be coming back to treat approx. June 27th. This is because they ran out of chemicals.. View map
- July 11, 2017: Treatment took place in a few areas. View map
- August 7, 2017: Treatment took place in a few areas. View map
- 2016 Notes on Treatments: Due to so many weeds since the survey date on 5-9-16 to the first treatment date of 5-31-16, there was a shortage on the chemicals being used. An additional treatment was necessary. The areas marked in blue were treated on June 23rd. The areas marked in red were treated on June 28th. View map
Donations are Appreciated!
Fish stocking takes place each each on our lake and can be costly. Fish stocking donations can be made any time of the year and when you donate, your donation is matched. Would you like to help fund the stocking of our fish? Please fill out this fish donation form and mail with your check or stop in to the office. You can also call, fax or email the office to use your credit card.
Limnological and Fisheries Survey of Lake Columbia (including recommendations and a management plan)
Lake Columbia's Nextdoor Neighborhood
Lake Columbia Nextdoor is a private website not associated with the LCPOA. It can be used to communicate with neighbors, advertise items for sale or wanted, request referrals for services, post an event, be advised of neighborhood alerts, post lost and found items and much more.
If you are a property owner and would like to join your neighbors on Nextdoor, go to www.nextdoor.com, enter your lake address and click on the green "Get Started - it's Free" button. From there you can create an account and begin sharing information with your neighbors.
LCPOA does not have a Facebook page but the Activities Committee does. To access their Facebook page go to: https://www.facebook.com/LakeColumbiaActivities/
This eagle was spotted at Lake Columbia.